Vice President of Compliance Services
Lynn has more than 30 years experience in management and consulting services for financial institution and construction industries. He has served as chief executive officer for troubled institutions at the request of a regulatory agency, and as a member of management for a contract firm retained by FSLIC for receivership asset liquidations. Most recently he has worked with a troubled financial institution as part of its executive management team with his primary focus being problem assets, loss mitigation and recoveries.
• Serving as acting COO for a community bank operating under regulatory orders;
• As a senior member of management for a firm contracted to liquid 6 Tennessee receiverships for Federal Savings and Insurance Corporation;
• Contracted as chief executive officer at the request of regulatory supervision for three financial institutions;
• Quality assurance manager for a large mortgage banking firm;
• Senior member of team providing litigation support services for the court, creditors’ committee or debtor in large bankruptcy cases.
University of Tennessee at Martin; Business Administration
Tennessee Bankers Association (TBA)